Private serene setting on apx half acre only a few blocks to historic downtown Glen Ellen in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country !! Enjoy a glass or two of wine by the pool in your backyard paradise.Home features modern amenities with the vintage charm of yesteryear.Hardwood floors,2 fireplaces,3 full baths,Tesla solar system,separate artist studio outside of gates with plenty of extra parking for your guests.Bonus guest accommodations. Close proximity to Jack London State Park,World famous Wineries and several fine dining restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,732 sq. ft
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Inside Area,Inside Room
- Skylight(s),Stone Counter,Tile Counter
- Built-In Gas Range
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Solar, Wood. Stove, Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Brick,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. Alley Access,Converted Garage,Detached,Guest Parking Available,RV Possible,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Workshop in Garage.
- Covered Deck,Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Vinyl Liner
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Secluded, Covered Deck,Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Rob Orlando, W Real Estate
Agent Cell Phone: 707-799-8040
Agent License: 00967249 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 636-3800
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.